Our mission is to create and maintain a leading emergency services organization by:
- Meeting the emergency response needs of Center Township rural resident, property holders, and visitors.
- Providing surrounding mutual aid agencies with support for fire prevention, suppression, rescue, and
medical aid operations.
- Utilizing and constantly improving the skills and dedication of our members.
- Constantly improving our emergency and prevention services, and operations.
In carrying out this mission, Center Township Volunteer Fire and Rescue will:
- Give the highest priority to firefighter health and safety and environmental concerns in all operations.
- Encourage the professional and personal development of our members.
- Work as a team to take full advantage of our skills, knowledge and creativity.
- Communicate openly and honestly to our members, community, and residents to inspire trust and confidence.
Interested in Volunteering
3 Easy Steps in Becoming a Volunteer:
(1) Download the CTVFD Application. or if you're at least 15 years of age, you can download the CTFD Cadet Form.
(2) Fill out the application.
(3) Mail it or drop it off at:
Center Township Trustee
305 W. Johnson Road
LaPorte, IN 46350
Call us if you have any questions at 219-362-2736. We look forward in hearing from you.